Wacom Pen & Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up a used one on eBay for use with LR and PS. I've never used one before, but I'm sick of trying to get smooth lines with a mouse.

Got one and never use it strangely

Might put it on ebay :lol:

I've got the Bamboo. Great tablets from Wacom. Once you get used to using it, takes loads of time off workload.

ah, this is what I've got

I think I just basically find holding a pen more trouble than holding a mouse

ah, this is what I've got

I think I just basically find holding a pen more trouble than holding a mouse

Yeah, it took me a while to get used to it. It's ideal for photoshop design work. Tend not to use it with photography work as sliders are still an arse to use with the pen.

Yeah, it took me a while to get used to it. It's ideal for photoshop design work. Tend not to use it with photography work as sliders are still an arse to use with the pen.

Yes, I'm sure it's essential for drawing

I got it for cleaning images, and it's equally as painful as a mouse, if not more

I need to sort myself out in this area as I still use the laptop touch pad which is a complete arse on. I toyed with the idea of a tablet but to be honest a £10 mouse would prob be a starting point on improving things massively for me.

I need to sort myself out in this area as I still use the laptop touch pad which is a complete arse on. I toyed with the idea of a tablet but to be honest a £10 mouse would prob be a starting point on improving things massively for me.

I do the same, I have a wireless mouse attached and still end up using the touchpad!
Quite fancy trying a wacom tho. Just upgraded the screen in my laptop to full HD so my photos look nicer, only trouble is they're harder to edit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back