VVS Laxman

Status
Not open for further replies.

top quality batsmen and bloke, met him when he played for Lancashire a couple seasons back

under-rated:lol: one of the most overrated more like it

Nickname Very Very Special

I mean come on he's decent but nothing special. Ever seen in him play 20/20 or even ODI cricket he is crap

under-rated:lol: one of the most overrated more like it

Nickname Very Very Special

I mean come on he's decent but nothing special. Ever seen in him play 20/20 or even ODI cricket he is crap

Never suggested he was special but he is a quality batsman and no mistake :lol:

Saw him play in 1 IPL game this year and he had a look of total confusion throughout the whole thing, don't think he had any idea what was going on :lol:

Got 6 from 9 or something then hit out.

I like Laxman as a test player, when he can be Very Very Special indeed.

IMhumbleO he is a bit overshawed with Sachin and Co. I think if he was English or a South African he'd walk comfortably into bat 3,4 or 5 for England.

Maybe I'm mad, dunno or perhaps still still insane from my zero today.

I like Laxman as a test player, when he can be Very Very Special indeed.

IMhumbleO he is a bit overshawed with Sachin and Co. I think if he was English or a South African he'd walk comfortably into bat 3,4 or 5 for England.

Maybe I'm mad, dunno or perhaps still still insane from my zero today.

yeah thahts my view too :)

hes a quality test batsman and gets runs when it matters more often than not.;)

He's just become Chanderpaul's first first class wicket for 12 years :lol:

aye im watching the test now

stupid way to go

harmless delivery which he lets go and than starts to walk about in his crease.

wickie keeper knocks the bails off and replays show his foot is in the air.

laters :lol:

KP has the wow factor

Cook is the best batsman England have produced since the war

Which war? Falklands? Balkan? Iraq? I think the likes of Dennis Compton, Ted Dexter, Kenny Barrington, Peter May and of course, the greatest living Yorkshireman (He'll happily tell you that!) Sir Geoffrey Boycott may disagree. Cook has been tip top quality this last year, and WILL end up Englands all time leading run scorer, but he has to carry that on. If he does, than maybe you'll have a point, but there were calls for his head before this rich vein of form if you remember.

Which war? Falklands? Balkan? Iraq? I think the likes of Dennis Compton, Ted Dexter, Kenny Barrington, Peter May and of course, the greatest living Yorkshireman (He'll happily tell you that!) Sir Geoffrey Boycott may disagree. Cook has been tip top quality this last year, and WILL end up Englands all time leading run scorer, but he has to carry that on. If he does, than maybe you'll have a point, but there were calls for his head before this rich vein of form if you remember.

Could Len Hutton be in that bracket too? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back