VPN Help

Once you get onto the stream simply turn off the VPN and continue watching. You dont need to pay for extra data. Windscribe worked fine for me for ages then stopped so using Opera browser now.

After advice on here I got NordVPN three year deal. It is currently (next 9 hours) - 101.76 for 3 years but has 70% off on Topcashback...so circa 30 quid for 3 years is a bargain.

There is one called surfshark that seems to have a good deal on. Ayone used them?

Are they easy to set up on a PC and a firestick? I assume I would need to download an app onto the firestick first?

IP vanish, Nord VPN and DigiBit are 3 I often see get mentioned
There is one called surfshark that seems to have a good deal on. Ayone used them?

Are they easy to set up on a PC and a firestick? I assume I would need to download an app onto the firestick first?

Never tried nor heard of it but just come across this review from yesterday you might find interesting

IP vanish, Nord VPN and DigiBit are 3 I often see get mentioned

Never tried nor heard of it but just come across this review from yesterday you might find interesting

Cheers for that mate, just read it and it all seems positive.

I am a newbie in this field and it seems very cheap compared to its competitors, but the reviews look good and they offer a 60% cash back on Quidco which makes it the cost of a single take away over two years, so its buttons. Think I will sort this out in the next few days and go with them.

I am a newbie in this field and it seems very cheap compared to its competitors, but the reviews look good and they offer a 60% cash back on Quidco which makes it the cost of a single take away over two years, so its buttons. Think I will sort this out in the next few days and go with them.

The special offer ends in 5 hours according to the website so wouldn't leave it too late.

You don't really need a VPN unless you're downloading torrents. For streaming you should be fine without one.

Last edited:

Back