VPN Help

NordVPN has an offer at the moment, having been looking for a VPN to use, are they any good? Looking at NordVPN and ExpressVPN.

I live in Durham, was planning to watch Ipswich game tomorrow. I know you have to be abroad so was planning on abusing our company VPN which connects to our servers in the USA.
When I do an IP test, it still comes up as being located in Durham.

Anyone any views as to whether it will work or is there a way to test whether it will?
I’m lost with this vpn shite but I thought for it to work it needed to be on the device not the server?

I’m lost with this vpn shite but I thought for it to work it needed to be on the device not the server?

This is to test my understanding. If it's on a device then it's only that device that is covered, if it's on a server then all devices using it are covered. So it will work on both. Am I right?

This is to test my understanding. If it's on a device then it's only that device that is covered, if it's on a server then all devices using it are covered. So it will work on both. Am I right?

We connect to our servers in the US to create a VPN and it looks like you’re there.
I now use nord vpn which is one my laptop and phone. You can also set it up on your router.

No idea. I’ve had my iptv box blocked by the tinternet coppers so I asked if I could make all my devices invisible and I was told only if I registered them all.
Commercially is probably different

Back