• not spavin - Nawty Little Geyser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lucky knickers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

janiep wins for me. A fun, colourful and well executed image. Some very tenuous links to the theme but respect to everyone who entered this month as it was a tough one. I'm disappointed not to enter but I had absolutely nothing!

A quick round up for me (as few C&Cposted). A vote for Janiep. I don't actually think it your best entry from over the months but it is well executed, meets the theme and made me smile. I like the phone shot from LuckyK but I think the photo has to meet the theme rather than the photographer! :)

Thanks Peachbum and Thankheaven. I forgot to add it to my pic, but c&c is always welcome.

MBC and Robcal for me this month.

Both at opposite ends of the subject as well. Just shows the difference in how people can read into the subject.

Well done to you lot for getting something to enter, I had an idea but could pull it off - always bad timing when I had the time the weather was crap :-(
I was going to vote for all of you but decided to ony cast two votes. JanieP and Robcal.

Janiep for me - could do with a slightly tighter crop, but the old and young guys in the cups meet the theme perfectly.

Tough one this month.

Congratulations Janie!

And thanks for the two who voted for me. :-D

I learnt how to over and under expose on a digital point and shoot if nought else!

Why thanks! I think you're right, it's not my best pic but as AB22 says, they all count.

By the way, the man wasn't really in the teacup of course.

Why thanks! I think you're right, it's not my best pic but as AB22 says, they all count.

By the way, the man wasn't really in the teacup of course.

Disqualify this charlatan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back