VOTING - May and June Competition - CARS

Please vote for your choices to win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it accepted that you vote for your own picture? Seems a bit unsportsmanlike.

Last edited:
I think it has always happened (by a few).

I personally have never voted for my own.

I've never made it a rule that you can't vote for your own photograph, but I can add that to the rules if that is the general consensus? (for the next set of voting)

It is a very low key and fun competition, I dont want masses of rules.

I think it has always happened (by a few).

I personally have never voted for my own.

I've never made it a rule that you can't vote for your own photograph, but I can add that to the rules if that is the general consensus? (for the next set of voting)

It is a very low key and fun competition, I dont want masses of rules.

Yes. I've never voted for my own and think there should be a gentleman's agreement not to vote for yourself.

I forgot to enter this time - sorry ☺️

I walked past a vintage Rolls Royce and didn't think till after that I should have take a picture of it. Was also thinking of photographing the car tower at the Mazda garage near the Metrocentre or the Easigrass car on top of their showroom in Teams but I never got round to doing either.

Yes. I've never voted for my own and think there should be a gentleman's agreement not to vote for yourself.

I forgot to enter this time - sorry ☺️

I walked past a vintage Rolls Royce and didn't think till after that I should have take a picture of it. Was also thinking of photographing the car tower at the Mazda garage near the Metrocentre or the Easigrass car on top of their showroom in Teams but I never got round to doing either.
I love the multi level dealerships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back