• macum1920 - buddha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unbalanced Views - Red Wine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for entering everybody .........Please now vote for your favourite photographs.
Voting lasts for seven days.
The winner will go forward to the photograph of the year competition.
You can vote for up to two photographs - please take into account how well the theme was met.

ENTRIES CAN BE SEEN HERE

Good luck everybody

Thanks for entering everybody .........Please now vote for your favourite photographs.
Voting lasts for seven days.
The winner will go forward to the photograph of the year competition.
You can vote for up to two photographs - please take into account how well the theme was met.

ENTRIES CAN BE SEEN HERE

Good luck everybody
Are we allowed to comment on why actually like a particular entry or entries? Or just vote.

Are we allowed to comment on why actually like a particular entry or entries? Or just vote.
We used to always have people comment on the photos. We asked that they remained constructive. I really liked the critique afterwards, I found it interesting, but iirc maybe some didn't. I think we then asked for "c and c welcome" [comments and critique welcome] to be put after the photo indicating such. And if you didn't put that it was accepted that you didn't want any comment.

For what it is worth, I'm more than happy to have any comments on mine, it's fine to me.

What does anybody else think?

If it increases my chance of a vote, comments more than welcome 🙏
I thought the photos were pretty good this month, shame not so many entrants as other months. I only gave two votes to everyone, if there had been more votes I am sure yours would have picked up more (as would a couple of the others).

Always look at the photos and have a think why they are getting votes, or not.

I like yours, if it had been my photo I think I would have cropped the bucket? with a hole off from the right hand side, straightened the photo slightly, or maybe have taken the photo again after removing the two pinky grey bits to the left. I would consider either cropping a lot off the bottom so three bottles were only part shown, or retaken to include all complete bottles. Only thoughts, and probably why my votes went to different photographs, and feel free to rip into mine, I'm fine.

Please take my comments in good spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back