Please vote for your two favourite photographs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congratulations @acton villa

Commiserations @SOLOL a worthy runner up

@becs weatherspoons made me laugh

Wooden SPOON to me for a double last place.

Sorry, I won't be forking out for any other prizes.

NB all

I have had some issues with the closure of this poll, it now appears open again! It categorically said closed. I am going with the results of ten minutes ago. ( happily a further 23 minutes is extremely unlikely to alter the outcome)

NB all

I have had some issues with the closure of this poll, it now appears open again! It categorically said closed. I am going with the results of ten minutes ago. ( happily a further 23 minutes is extremely unlikely to alter the outcome)
The right ones came first and second.
But the "mare" was coming up fast on the rails and another 10 minutes could have made the difference!
Seriously though, I enjoy the comp and I wish more people would enter. I look forward to the next challenge! Keep them coming @peachbum

NB all

A worthy winner, congrats @acton villa!

Keep the competitions coming @peachbum, I need the motivation during what is left of lockdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back