Voting. Architectural Detail

Challenge winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My interpretation of the theme this month was lots of fine lines and fine detail. On this basis I've voted for 2310 Return. Really surprised it hasn't polled a lot more votes actually. Some really good entries this month and a lot of variety.

Thanks for the comments on mine. I tried a few buildings around Newcastle but was eventually dragged back to the mothership. I love the sage!

I think that photo of the Sage a few months ago would have won. This one not as strong

Wicked child, to even have thought it :lol:

Do you always come second? This looks like an amusing trend. Think we should all conspire to keep it going

In some walks of life coming second is seen as a bonus.

Not for me though I always make sure I come first... I'm competative like that - "Ha wife I win again... Unlucky!" :cool:

Icarebecauseyoudo said:
Wicked child, to even have thought it :lol:

Do you always come second? This looks like an amusing trend. Think we should all conspire to keep it going

I think this is my fourth 2nd place finish this year. It's a good job I sold my soul in September.

My list of hated items now includes;
Water droplets
Derelict petrol stations
Trains
Beach huts

Not that I'm bitter :-(

ajax_andy said:
In some walks of life coming second is seen as a bonus.

Not for me though I always make sure I come first... I'm competative like that - "Ha wife I win again... Unlucky!" :cool:

:)

Well done Mainze, a worthy winner.

Great shot.

Thanks mate, and cheers for all the votes, given me some more confidence to get out with my camera more often, as there are some great snappers on here :cool:

This month looks a bit tricky though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back