Volkswagen Arteon

Which model have you got? Great looking thing - considering myself.
It's the 200BHP petrol in Super spec. This is the lowest powered petrol but it's lightweight and the driving experience overall is so much more engaging than the usual suspects. I can't imagine how bonkers the faster versions are. Fuel economy so far isn't great but I'm hoping it will improve. The Super spec isn't the best admittedly, but it's got everything you really need and in any case I had no choice on the vehicles available. That's often the way with leasing if you're going to chase the deal. Anyway, if you enjoy driving and want something different I'd thoroughly recommend it, but if you're more into Germanic efficiency and tech then look elsewhere. It's actually quite rare to get good lease deals on them so I got a bit lucky I think.

@DufraisFTM

The ones that seem to have deals regularly on at the minute are the Volvo S90/V90. Some stupid cheap prices for them. If you have a Santander bank account you can get some good deals through them too but Volvo dealers are doing some good deals too
V90 Cross Country for £300 on a 1+ 18 month deal apparently at the mo, with Santander. Amazing value.

Last edited:

Back