Vitamin Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pepsi

Recently falling in love with the stuff but wondered if anyone knows if theres a good way to make your own? Like powders to buy and mix yourself?

Any suggestions welcome (probably gonna regret that)

Sounds like a faff on hen you can just neck a vitamin pill or two of choice per day.

It's a bit of a con isn't it? Just having a multivitamin and a glass of water would probably be better and loads cheaper. Or just eat plenty of fruit and veg and you'll get enough vitamins and minerals anyway.

It's a bit of a con isn't it? Just having a multivitamin and a glass of water would probably be better and loads cheaper. Or just eat plenty of fruit and veg and you'll get enough vitamins and minerals anyway.

That's what I thought tbh. I have a good quality multi (LifeForce) but I usually eat over a lb of fruit & veg per day so it lasts me for a good while.

Hasn't it got added colours and stuff? Seem to remember reading the ingredients list and being surprised at the amount of addatives. Might be thinking of something else like.

Nah I think that's the one. It's made by Coca-Cola I think. It's basically just pop but they've added some token vitamins so people will think it's healthy.

Nutritional info for vitamin water is:

Serving Size 8 fl oz; Servings per Container 2.5
Calories 50
Total Fat 0g
Sodium 0mg
Total Carbohydrate 13g
Total Sugar 13g
Protein 0g
Vitamin C 60%; vitamin B3 10%; vitamin B6 10%; vitamin B12 10%; vitamin B5 10%, Zinc 10%

So it's 125 calories a bottle and without checking I'd imagine that makes it a much poorer source of vitamins than a bog standard multivitamin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back