Vitality/David Lloyd

The Butcher

Striker
Anyone got a vitality insurance policy and discounted membership of david lloyd health and racqet club, if so how much do they fiscount it to?
Cheers

I’ve got vitality health through work mate , your welcome to phone david Lloyd up and quote my member number if want to find out the member price??? Text me if want me to rake it out

Cheers mate, but might get awkward if they start asking details. An thinking about taking a policy, half price member for there would be a bonus. Must be someone a member there under vitality!!

Have you been successful when claiming? It is about £40 for member with vitality by the way.
slipped disc in back in October mate, was genuinely in shit load of pain right up until Christmas and stopped All exercise for ten weeks and was taking painkillers 4 times a day every day , still in a bit pain now although nowhere as bad , right chew on trying to get them to pay for physio sessions, they allowed me 4 sessions and that was it, the physio told me vitality are a pain as they want reports from the physio specifying if physio is really necessary. I may have just been unlucky mind with the person I got put through to when I originally phoned them , just get the impression that if they can fob you off they will

edit... ive just had a message off them to say I can have another 3 physio sessions, so maybe not too bad

Last edited:

Back