Visiting Owl rant part two

Darren Moore is shite id get rid him. He’s living of a manager of the month for WBA. His Doncaster teams flattered to deceive.

Despite all the money chucked around from Ipswich and Wigan it was always Sheff Wed and Rotherham I thought would be up there this season.

I’m not going to apologise for enjoying the fact they’ve looked very average so far.

Absolutely shite.

You chaps have zero worries about the owls this year.

Another performance that makes you tear your hair our.

A great opening 15 minutes, one up and then Bannan misses a penalty to go 2 up..... From then on a complete abortion of a performance. I can't remember a shot on target the whole second half!!! Against f***ing Shrewsbury FFS.

You know those times when you really dislike your club???

Well I am having one of those moments.

Thank God for cheap Bulgarian wine!!!

And before anyone says why you posting on here....

If I posted this on Owlstalk, I would be called a hater and likely banned.
Could be worse mate
You could be a mag & stink of piss

Despite all the money chucked around from Ipswich and Wigan it was always Sheff Wed and Rotherham I thought would be up there this season.

I’m not going to apologise for enjoying the fact they’ve looked very average so far.

Long term, Rotherham will be there or thereabouts. They're the Championship/League 1 Norwich.

Given your previous non-football contributions on this site I hope you're relegated with record points. Stick with football and I might change my opinions.
Fair enough.

But regardless of our political differences, as a Sunderland fan, one would hope you feel my frustrations.

I am tired of my club having a manager that refuses to attack the opposition.

Darren Moore is a lovely bloke, but his tactics are absolutely dire.

You left wing nutter.... 😁

They are most likely wandering around in circles wondering why Darren Moore plays one up front at home to f***ing Shrewsbury.

Seriously, there would be more blokes busting a gut to get into Susan Boyles box than any Wednesday player trying to get into Shrewsburies today.

Darren Moore is on thin ice.

Just try and f***ing win the game rather than trying not to lose.

Should have put Terry Curran up front.

Obviously, they're hoping that they can stay up and establish themselves but they're not breaking the bank to do so.

Think the most they’ve done is two seasons in the Championship.

It’s a strategy, I’ll give them that. Eventually the money and loss of players will see them passed by teams with more ambition or even a better plan. See Luton/Barnsley…

Think they’ll be up there again this season but it’s almost time for them to stay at what is their natural level.
Steve Bruce.

Garry Monk.

Tony pulis.

Darren Moore.

Between em all we have had about 15 shots on goal

I rate Monk and Pulis at Championship level at least even if the styles are vastly different.

Last edited:
:lol:
Keep smiling mate, it will come good for you.
Big club, terrific support.
Used to love it when you rocked up at Swindon. Big boys in Town and some cracking games.
Last time I was at Swindon, it was the opening game of the season, we had just been relegated.

We were 3 up at half time, ended up 3-2 I think

Hottest day ever.

Was also there in our first round cup game the year we won the league cup in 91.

It’s a strategy, I’ll give them that. Eventually the money and loss of players will see them passed by teams with more ambition or even a better plan. See Luton/Barnsley…

Think they’ll be up there again this season but it’s almost time for them to stay at what is their natural level.

See also Coventry, who are fourth in the Championship currently. Survive the first season and you can grow into the league, partly because so many other clubs are havinf issues.

I rate Monk and Pulis at Championship level at least even if the styles are vastly different.
Both were horrendous.

I actually thought Pulis was a good appointment to be fair.

Back