Visiting Owl rant part two

They are most likely wandering around in circles wondering why Darren Moore plays one up front at home to f***ing Shrewsbury.

Seriously, there would be more blokes busting a gut to get into Susan Boyles box than any Wednesday player trying to get into Shrewsburies today.

Darren Moore is on thin ice.

Just try and f***ing win the game rather than trying not to lose.

Jack Ross likes this.
welcome to our world.

They are most likely wandering around in circles wondering why Darren Moore plays one up front at home to f***ing Shrewsbury.

Seriously, there would be more blokes busting a gut to get into Susan Boyles box than any Wednesday player trying to get into Shrewsburies today.

Darren Moore is on thin ice.

Just try and f***ing win the game rather than trying not to lose.
That part sounds very, very familiar. We had three seasons of the trying not to lose tactics.

Wish we’d played you a few weeks back as no doubt you’ll find your rhythm when it comes to playing that fixture… :rolleyes:
I highly doubt it with Moore in charge.
Interesting game for them on Saturday at Ipswich. Difficult one to predict.
I am quite relieved Ipswich were victorious at the weekend as we love ending opponents winless streaks.

I fear another defeat if our wretched form continues.

Last edited:
Like many have already said. The league is terrible and a few wins and you shoot up the league. We’d keep unbeaten runs going with draws. Too many of them. It’s frustrating as when you set up not to get beat. Defensively in this division most are very poor, it used to do my head in when Jack Ross would try and sit on a one nil. We would create next to nothing and week in week out we would see teams putting the ball into the box and it would trouble us.

Like many have already said. The league is terrible and a few wins and you shoot up the league. We’d keep unbeaten runs going with draws. Too many of them. It’s frustrating as when you set up not to get beat. Defensively in this division most are very poor, it used to do my head in when Jack Ross would try and sit on a one nil. We would create next to nothing and week in week out we would see teams putting the ball into the box and it would trouble us.
Good post.

My frustrations stem from the fact we have signed 6-7 attack minded players but Moore still sets us up to contain.

I just don't get it.

We are a relevantly patient bunch at Hillsborough, all we want to see is some ruddy attacking play!

Back