Visibility

Jasper

Striker
Is it my eyes or has the air become markedly more clearer in the last couple of days?

I was able to see the wind turbines at Blyth from Seaham last night which I’ve never been able to do before. Was also able to make out a much greater level of detail in the cliffs on the north York moors than before.

Today I can see a town a good 20 miles away from my house and make out a level of detail I haven’t seen before.

Is it my eyes or has the air become markedly more clearer in the last couple of days?

I was able to see the wind turbines at Blyth from Seaham last night which I’ve never been able to do before. Was also able to make out a much greater level of detail in the cliffs on the north York moors than before.

Today I can see a town a good 20 miles away from my house and make out a level of detail I haven’t seen before.

Think you must have hit the zoom facility of the eye by mistake......slap the back of your neck while blinking twice should do a factory reset.

Krokodil?

Oh fuck, we've got another flat-earther here folks.

Depends on a lot of things, humidity, air quality generally, light levels and position of the sun etc.

Back