. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photo by Ian Horrocks/Sunderland AFC via Getty Images The brilliant charity drive started by fan Peter Richardson in aid of #SunderlandTogether has captured the imagination of fellow supporters, and got the backing of both the club and Foundation. Just over a week ago author, teacher, and Sunderland fan, Peter Richardson, had a great...

More at Roker Report...
Class

That’s an especially good idea as, iirc, the campaign will still be going for a few days after the game. Gives a wider audience the chance to donate and I’m sure the commentators would mention it.
The Tranmere Rovers one runs until the 19th. It is on over £3,000 already and only started earlier today. Between us we can show what real football supporters are about.

Do you know what, it’s been a shite year and I’m sick as a chip of seeing us lose there.

I’m thinking sod it, make a day of it, decorate the balcony with flags etc, get the top on and get the cans out.

Life’s too short, let’s make the most of it, have a laugh and get bladdered.

Haway the cans
Well we a starting 7am might mak a fake train too sit in 🤣🤣

Great stuff from both clubs...hope you lot aren't donating the proceeds to fix a dodgy transformer or buy iconic away kits ;)
I see what you did there. 👍 Community Trust. It runs schemes that help with alzheimers sufferers, disabled people and mental health organisations and helping anybody who needs things that they can't get from the government, like a nice lucrative PPE contract for a friend. Runs the foodbank and lonely persons part of it all as well. The fanzone tent usually helps with money thanks to our enormous need for alcohol in normal times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back