. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over £37k now excellent stuff.

I like Dave Jones idea to have a flag on the day of the match to reflect this magnificent fundraising iniative.

Saying Sunderland Together with clasped hands below a symbol of Wearmouth Bridge.
😎😎😎
That is superb. Tranmere Rovers have announced a scheme to sell virtual tickets for £10 (or more if anybody wants to give it) with all the money going to the clubs community programmes that support vulnerable people and the underpriveleged. Both clubs are doing things the right way.

Well done all. Fantastic effort thus far.

I think the BBC Look North programme is going to give it a mention soon and hopefully ITV Tyne Tees will follow suit.

It would be great if it gets mentioned in the national media too as it’s a fantastic and innovative initiative.

People on here who haven’t done so, should get it forwarded to family and friends and this will easily hit six figures and end up a very tidy sum for the various charities.

What would be interesting, ultimately, is to see what the money is used for as evidence of the good it will clearly do for a lot of deserving causes and let people who donate see how their money has been used.

Does crowdfund take a percentage of the total?
As long as the EFL and Wembley get 0% its great. Tranmere Rovers are doing their one direct through the club so it includes gift aid.
Think when I donated it said they weren't charging any fee's during the pandemic. Not sure about a % of the total.
Common decency should prevent them doing that if it is for charities. If not, shame them into taking nothing.

Last edited:

I think the BBC Look North programme is going to give it a mention soon and hopefully ITV Tyne Tees will follow suit.

It would be great if it gets mentioned in the national media too as it’s a fantastic and innovative initiative.

People on here who haven’t done so, should get it forwarded to family and friends and this will easily hit six figures and end up a very tidy sum for the various charities.

What would be interesting, ultimately, is to see what the money is used for as evidence of the good it will clearly do for a lot of deserving causes and let people who donate see how their money has been used.

This is awesome. Do you know when??

Hopefully Dave Jones could use his influence with sky sports news?

Over £37k now excellent stuff.

I like Dave Jones idea to have a flag on the day of the match to reflect this magnificent fundraising iniative.

Saying Sunderland Together with clasped hands below a symbol of Wearmouth Bridge.
😎😎😎

That’s an especially good idea as, iirc, the campaign will still be going for a few days after the game. Gives a wider audience the chance to donate and I’m sure the commentators would mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back