. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the club take the opportunity to sell virtual tickets. Reckon we could sell the whole ground at a tenner a ticket.

All profit to local charities.

Deadline for orders to be delivered ahead of the final is 5pm on Monday 8 March. Orders received after this date will be distributed on Monday 22 March.

Last edited by a moderator:

I really like the sound of that, but can't see it with it being on sky, because they're not allowed to stream games when we're on telly I think?

I really hope the club take the opportunity to sell virtual tickets. Reckon we could sell the whole ground at a tenner a ticket.

Thats a very good shout. I would happily do that.

Would be great for local charities. Most people even if not atending the match would spend that in the pub in an hour of maybe on a take away while watching the game. Would also be great publicity for the club and the city.

Great shout, I'd definitely do that with the money going to local good causes or those who are in a difficult situation in the area due to the pandemic.

If the club don't we could always start something on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back