. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foe anyone who didn't see in the 'Donate a Quid' thread @Guinness Guzzler donated £125 to take it up to £173,000. Think he deserves to be mentioned on this thread for when it goes gold ☺️.

Logon or register to see this image

That's class mind 😎

It was me who got it through £160K on cup final day. I thought it would fizzle out but I'm over the moon it's still growing 😁

Having a bit of a push with the 4 FA Cup semi finalists . . . . They could so easily replicate this idea and raise money for charities in the Manchester, Southampton, Chelsea and Leicester areas. They could also make it a competition, which semi sells more tickets??

Ha'way Lads, Lasses, and NSG types.
Get yer f***ing hands in yer f***ing pockets and f***ing dig deep, for a very f***ing worthwhile cause.
Time is running out, so make f***ing sure to donate.
Give whatever you bastard can, and be part of something f***ing special and worthwhile.
Any contributions, no matter how big or small, will be very gratefully f***ing received.
Thank you All. 👍

Ha'way Lads, Lasses, and NSG types.
Get yer f***ing hands in yer f***ing pockets and f***ing dig deep, for a very f***ing worthwhile cause.
Time is running out, so make f***ing sure to donate.
Give whatever you bastard can, and be part of something f***ing special and worthwhile.
Any contributions, no matter how big or small, will be very gratefully f***ing received.
Thank you All. 👍

Ges your feckin money.
😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back