Virgin Media & Amazon Echo

TopCat

Striker
Has anyone had issues connecting their Amazon devices to Virgin Media Broadband?
Had no issues using Sky or EE mobile broadband, but since moving I cannot get the bastard things to connect

Any success stories of advice from you lot?

I found this online:-

"Amazon Alexa Echo are amazing gadgets, you just need to command them they will work for you. But if you are getting error while connecting amazon alexa. Alexa keeps loosing connection is not a big problem

please check some points:

Alexa Echo connects with dual band networks (2.4 Ghz / 5GHz).

It does not connect to peer to peer networks.

Plug your echo device to power.

Press 'microphone and volume button' both simultaneously for 20 sec, release when orange light ring change to blue and your device going to restart.

I am sure this will help you a lot! but if still you will face same problem contact the support team. "

Not sure if it will work but might be worth a try.

I found this online:-

"Amazon Alexa Echo are amazing gadgets, you just need to command them they will work for you. But if you are getting error while connecting amazon alexa. Alexa keeps loosing connection is not a big problem

please check some points:

Alexa Echo connects with dual band networks (2.4 Ghz / 5GHz).

It does not connect to peer to peer networks.

Plug your echo device to power.

Press 'microphone and volume button' both simultaneously for 20 sec, release when orange light ring change to blue and your device going to restart.

I am sure this will help you a lot! but if still you will face same problem contact the support team. "

Not sure if it will work but might be worth a try.
Thanks mate. Doesn't work :D

Back