Violent Foreign Coppers

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Seeing the way now after these pitch invasions etc it is obvious the coppers over here have no control if a group of people gather and decide to do as they wish. Parents were photographing their kids sat on the goalposts at the etihad last week ffs.

I think it’s obvious we now police by picking folk out on cctv, arrest and charge post crime.

Example is now police tend to not pursue stolen cars or bikes to stop high speed chases given it puts the public at risk. Saves a lot of money I’d imagine.

Is this the best way of do you prefer a police state where the coppers Wade in cracking skulls with helmets on and batons like in the likes of Serbia where if you get Lippy to the coppers at The match youre tear gassed and pummelled within an inch of your life and then fined for criminal damage for the teeth marks left in the truncheons.

Last edited:

Seeing the way now after these pitch invasions etc it is obvious the coppers over here have no control if a group of people gather and decide to do as they wish. Parents were photographing their kids sat on the goalposts at the etihad last week ffs.

I think it’s obvious we now police by picking folk out on cctv, arrest and charge post crime.

Example is now police tend to not pursue stolen cars or bikes to stop high speed chases given it puts the public at risk. Saves a lot of money I’d imagine.

Is this the best way of do you prefer a police state where the coppers Wade in cracking skulls with helmets on and batons like in the likes of Serbia where if you get Lippy to the coppers at The match youre tear gassed and pummelled within an inch of your life and then fined for criminal damage for the teeth marks left in the truncheons.
Welcome back, Spug.

do you prefer a police state where the coppers Wade in cracking skulls with helmets on and batons like in the likes of Serbia where if you get Lippy to the coppers at The match youre tear gassed and pummelled within an inch of your life and then fined for criminal damage for the teeth marks left in the truncheons.
Except some of those who police matches abroad don't seem to need any excuse to react.

They'll just pile in to anyone and it doesn't appear that they're ever really held to account either.

Except some of those who police matches abroad don't seem to need any excuse to react.

They'll just pile in to anyone and it doesn't appear that they're ever really held to account either.
That’s what I’m asking. Is that better or worse than us? I’ve been walloped with a truncheon before and yes it hurt but only for ten minutes or so. it sorted the job out. I was collateral damage but probably worth it to disperse the crowd.
They already do things like that to peaceful females at vigils for victims of murder.
Yeah that was appalling like but mistakes happen. I’d much rather they take it out on the likes of them that arse about ever weekend at the monument in town. Same faces no matter what the protest.

Last edited:
Aye they had good reason but went a bit far. They could have just said they were letting tear gas off in 5 minutes and it’s up to you if you stay.
Agreed..i remember watching the footage and thinking no need for the roughness but on the other hand they were warned and warned.

Agreed..i remember watching the footage and thinking no need for the roughness but on the other hand they were warned and warned.
Same here mate. They thought old Bill would do nowt as they’re a bunch of softies. They gambled and got their skulls cracked. If you play with feathers expect to get your arse tickled. I thought it went too far but if they knew that was the deterrent they wouldn’t have been there in the first place.

Met a couple of coppers in London who were arseholes. Not violent but miserable and unhelpful to the extreme. Not one of them over 5’6.

Aye they had good reason but went a bit far. They could have just said they were letting tear gas off in 5 minutes and it’s up to you if you stay.

If they had let off tier gas at a vigil then they would have been in even more trouble. Sometimes the police just can't win.

If they had let off tier gas at a vigil then they would have been in even more trouble. Sometimes the police just can't win.
Probably mate but do we need to do it to show pisstakers that the police are now taking a hard line. The other week a load of hippies were taunting the coppers over the Venezuelan Financial Crisis In Newcastle That would have been an ideal time to kettle them and Wade in hard cracking skulls as nobody cares about that demographic and most would enjoy the footage. Would that stick in people’s mind not to get lippy in future. It’s certainly worth the debate.

Serbs are f***ing mental. Giving them six nowt doesn’t encourage better behaviour there.

They were breaking Covid rules..i agree it was heavy handed but they were warned and chose to ignore the warning.
They should have just said there wasn’t a vigil. Then they should have said all guidance was followed. Then they should have said they’ll wait to see what the report said. Then they should have said they didn’t realise they were breaking the rules. Then they should have said they were sorry and that they’d move on.

That’s what I’m asking. Is that better or worse than us? I’ve been walloped with a truncheon before and yes it hurt but only for ten minutes or so. it sorted the job out. I was collateral damage but probably worth it to disperse the crowd.

Yeah that was appalling like but mistakes happen. I’d much rather they take it out on the likes of them that arse about ever weekend at the monument in town. Same faces no matter what the protest.
What monument in town?

Back