Village (Resi Evil 8)

Just started playing RE Biohazard again on my Psvr.

Looking forward to Village as I love the atmosphere of forest and witchy type settings.

These games always look interesting but then i play them and it's always a bit meh... saying that I only played 4 for a few hours a couple year back and an hour of the 7 demo. Might give 7 a go on ps plus when I get the PS5.

@jedi_toaster any plans to play it mate ;)

still remember you escapades from RE:7 :lol:
Haha! If there’s vr I might brave it. RE7 in be was absolutely terrifying for the first few hours but I became a bit desensitised to it in the end. I’m waiting for my vr adaptor for the ps5 from Sony, haven’t played it for ages. Hands down the best usage of vr is to make people shut themselves. Dunno if you’ve done the shark cage dive on it but, fuck me, when the shark turned up I had to take the headset off and go for a walk to calm down.....

Haha! If there’s vr I might brave it. RE7 in be was absolutely terrifying for the first few hours but I became a bit desensitised to it in the end. I’m waiting for my vr adaptor for the ps5 from Sony, haven’t played it for ages. Hands down the best usage of vr is to make people shut themselves. Dunno if you’ve done the shark cage dive on it but, fuck me, when the shark turned up I had to take the headset off and go for a walk to calm down.....
Nah mate, the only Vive game I was playing was Cricket Club VR. Would recommend that to non-cricket fans!

That's the problem with VR I think, eventually you realize you are in no actual danger.

Back