Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

John J Rambo

Striker
Just finished watching this and thought it was a very good tv series. Had a quick search and season 4 starting early next year for anyone who's interested. If you're looking for a new series/box set to watch and haven't watched this, it's definately well worth it.

Lagatha is a proper wad as well.

Last edited:

Last series wasn't upto the standard of the first 2. Hopefully series 4 will get it back on track.

You could have had a quick search on here for the thread on it like.

Anyhow, this series will probably focus on Rollo (Hrolf/Robert) founding the Duchy of Normandy so anyone interested in English history should have at least some interest.

Just finished watching this and thought it was a very good tv series. Had a quick search and season 4 starting early next year for anyone who's interested. If you're looking for a new series/box set to watch and haven't watched this, it's definately well worth it.

Unfortunately Þórunn has gone...

Logon or register to see this image

Love it me like. Only just finished series 2. I've always had a bit of a thing about Scandanavia, one of my regrets so far in life is that I've never been, especially considering how close it is. Lagartha is an absolutely massive wad tho as is Siggy.

If it owt leik Game of Thrones it will be complete shite, watched by virgins.

Last series wasn't upto the standard of the first 2. Hopefully series 4 will get it back on track.
Not for me mind. The attacks on Paris were very good.

You could have had a quick search on here for the thread on it like.

Anyhow, this series will probably focus on Rollo (Hrolf/Robert) founding the Duchy of Normandy so anyone interested in English history should have at least some interest.

Unfortunately Þórunn has gone...

:lol: that was 2 months ago. Not as of it was yesterday.

Love it me like. Only just finished series 2. I've always had a bit of a thing about Scandanavia, one of my regrets so far in life is that I've never been, especially considering how close it is. Lagartha is an absolutely massive wad tho as is Siggy.

Never noticed her as a wad at first, but certainly developed into one.

Really cant wait for this, binge watched the first three series in about a week.
Not that quick for me, but watched the first 3 seasons in about a month.

If it owt leik Game of Thrones it will be complete shite, watched by virgins.
Ok :rolleyes: leik merra :oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back