Vikings (TV series)

Does that mean it will all be available on Netflix ?

@elder said the series are up on Netflix at his end and I didn't understand that with it being an HBO production. Why would they allow their biggest streaming rival to show their stuff. But he was right, of course, and the first five series were added to Netflix here, too a few months back. With the first ten episodes of the final series six up as well on 5 June. I will be surprised if the final ten episodes won't be up there, too at some point. Though it still buggles my mind why HBO are doing this.

This is Netflix in Scandinavia. I don't know if Netflix UK have the same things up.

@elder said the series are up on Netflix at his end and I didn't understand that with it being an HBO production. Why would they allow their biggest streaming rival to show their stuff. But he was right, of course, and the first five series were added to Netflix here, too a few months back. With the first ten episodes of the final series six up as well on 5 June. I will be surprised if the final ten episodes won't be up there, too at some point. Though it still buggles my mind why HBO are doing this.

This is Netflix in Scandinavia. I don't know if Netflix UK have the same things up.
Where HBO doesn't have a market, it does partner up with others. Quite often with Sky in the UK.

finally watched the last episode of seasons 6 today, the anniversary of the D-day landings which was quite apt giving how it turned out...
thought it fizzled out generally in season 6 but loved the early seasons, will re-watch them i reckon.

When does part 2 start ?

Had a snoop on Google and there doesn't seem to be a set airing date just yet.

But I found this:

A twenty-four episodes Vikings spin-off series coming.

We may need a new fred. :)

Had a snoop on Google and there doesn't seem to be a set airing date just yet.

But I found this:

A twenty-four episodes Vikings spin-off series coming.

We may need a new fred. :)

You seen norsemen on Netflix?

Comedy piss take of the old Viking ways. Its brilliant I only recently found it and binge watched it.

My oldest nephew recommended it to me. I gave it a go and glad I did. It amused me no end. Clocked all three series in two days.

Done the same at the start when old men go to jump to Valhalla first one goes and the rest are like... fuck that :lol:

When he slices the farmer as well :lol:

Done the same at the start when old men go to jump to Valhalla first one goes and the rest are like... fuck that :lol:

When he slices the farmer as well :lol:

😄 I was sold when the Roman character tried to escape early on and laid a twig across a tiny stream for him to cross on. When he could easily just have stepped across it.

Back