Vikings (TV series)

Still haven't watched the first two episodes. I have a sorry felling the way series five finished may turn out to have been the better ending. Still going to watch series six, of course, but after rewatching the last few episodes of series five this week I can't see this final series having a better ending. I hope am wrong. Going to watch the first two episodes tonight. With a bottle of wine and dear ol' pipey.

all the existing seasons are on netflix here in the colonies, that's how i caught up with it.

Makes no sense at all with it being an HBO series but you are right, Vikings have been added to Netflix here as well now. First five series are available in full.

If it is the same in the UK it will give folks a great opportunity to catch up.

It's just not the same without Ragnar, needed to perhaps end last season and not have this 6th season, hoping some sort of Floki reunion saves the season and ends brilliantly.

Makes no sense at all with it being an HBO series but you are right, Vikings have been added to Netflix here as well now. First five series are available in full.

If it is the same in the UK it will give folks a great opportunity to catch up.
Not available UK :evil:

Back