Vikings (TV series)

yep. they probably make their way over to Netflix eventually but Amazon Prime get them first (I am guessing)

Am just surprised HBO would let it happen as I had the impression Netflix was their main rivals. Do they have Game of Thrones and Westworld up as well ? Might have a look later to see what else is up. Am liking this news. :)

Are they ? Didn't think they would be with the two networks competing. Am pleased they are up there as well though. I knew The Last Kingdom was but not that Vikings are as well.
It's not on Netflix as I wouldn't have to bother you for it if they were. Amazon as far as I'm aware. I've even done a search and they aren't on.

You can get Westworld from Virgin store and G of T but same price as dvds.

Last edited:
Are they ? Didn't think they would be with the two networks competing. Am pleased they are up there as well though. I knew The Last Kingdom was but not that Vikings are as well.
not on Netflix from what I can see there's Northmen, Norsemen, Viking Apocalypse and The Last Kingdom

Vikings isnt on Netflix. I've looked. Virgin has something new called Virgin Store and I saw Westworld and G of T are there to buy for about same price as the dvd.

Tis OK, I can watch them on HBO Nordic like I do with Vikings. Was just curious to know more as maybe I didn't have to have both.

Just finished watching all of these, cracking series like.

Unfortunately Googled "blood eagle" after the second series and a bastard video of Aella getting done in popped up.

When's the next series due?

Back