View from the match today

Bailes

Full Back
Struggled a bit the first 20 minutes but grew into the game. We defended well when we needed to as they were a decent team. Second half we played some great football with Pritchard and Amad the stand out performers.
Great win to keep us around the middle of the table this season

Struggled a bit the first 20 minutes but grew into the game. We defended well when we needed to as they were a decent team. Second half we played some great football with Pritchard and Amad the stand out performers.
Did they trouble Patterson at all? Apart from the clearance to their forward. They were physical (dirty) doing all the dark arts. There defence is poor although I thought the right back looked canny. Could not deal with us when we played football. We were slow starting like.

Rusty first half, always in control second half with a large helping of quality. Very very pleased with second half performance

Thought we struggled with set pieces and 3 at the back.

Second half different team.

Fair play TM!
We never seem to buy allbeit good ,yet never tall players. Consequently whenever we come to defend the team in trouble is always us .Although i couldn't fault any player today where defence is concerned perhaps when future defenders are scouted can we stipulate +6footers and a minimum weight of +80kilos .(well done today lads giants among men )

Did they trouble Patterson at all? Apart from the clearance to their forward. They were physical (dirty) doing all the dark arts. There defence is poor although I thought the right back looked canny. Could not deal with us when we played football. We were slow starting like.
We cleared twice off the line , their player missed an open goal after Patts error and they had at least 3 other shots with just over it just wide of the post. Over the moon with the result and our performance once we scored the first but I think 3-0 flattered us a bit.

We cleared twice off the line , their player missed an open goal after Patts error and they had at least 3 other shots with just over it just wide of the post. Over the moon with the result and our performance once we scored the first but I think 3-0 flattered us a bit.

It wasn't an open goal as Patterson was standing in the middle of it but he should have done better.

Back