Vietnam War prog on BBC4 the neet

Made me feel sick this week when they (americans)killed the (american) kids in the campus:(

Gave me a feeling like that Detroit movie. Just so f***ing angry that the police and military can kill their own so easily

On a lighter note I've added the soundtrack to my Deezer account also another v.n soundtrack and they're class.

I'm a big fan of the BBC,but when they are buying programmes from America it's hardly something to be proud of.

It's made by PBS,they are massive lefties.
Who else should be producing a programme about the Vietnam War but those involved? Unless you are saying we shouldn't have any?

As regards PBS being lefties, it's up to viewers to obtain a balanced view and hold a certain scepticism re.the telling of any historical event.

f***ing appalling that when even after 35,000 American troops had died he was secretly telling Saigon to not turn up to negotiations. Then the fucker was telling the president he hadnt done it. All in the aim to get himself in the White House. Wanker.
Devious prick, thousands more died just to feed his vanity.

And the BBC have cut 9 hours out of the original showing
Have they not just been provided with a shorter version, offered to all syndicated stations as an option to increase sales for PBS?

I can't find anything online about this, aside from there being a longer version shown on PBS

Have they not just been provided with a shorter version, offered to all syndicated stations as an option to increase sales for PBS?

I can't find anything online about this, aside from there being a longer version shown on PBS
Not sure mate, just know that the ones shown in the US we’re almost double the length. Which I’d quite like to see. Not sure if people outside the US can use this link
http://www.pbs.org/show/vietnam-war/

Devious prick, thousands more died just to feed his vanity.
Makes him instantly one of if not *the* worst US President

Me too, but this crack about the BBC 'censoring' footage is probably pretty wide of the mark.

Get the DVD - I've got The Civil War and it's great
It’s just what I read on twitter so probably not true.

Yeah I might do, but I also read (on twitter so again it may be inaccurate) that it’ll be roughly £70 for the set.

The civil war one does intrigue me so I might look for that on eBay or something.

Back