Victory,s Secret

skin and bones
I find it hilarious when an absolute worldie is discussed on here and someone even begins to suggest that they’d turn them down. “I heard she’s got one foot half a size bigger than the other.” “Her middle finger looks strange from this angle.” When in reality if they saw them in a bar they’d likely pass out with fanny fright at the sight of them.

I find it hilarious when an absolute worldie is discussed on here and someone even begins to suggest that they’d turn them down. “I heard she’s got one foot half a size bigger than the other.” “Her middle finger looks strange from this angle.” When in reality if they saw them in a bar they’d likely pass out with fanny fright at the sight of them.

small bum, small rack

Not one mention yet of them going Bust?

Or even a joke about preferring to suck on a fishermans friend?

Me and a mate were in a bar and this lass was asking him what he did, he said he was a fisherman, she said, 'What about you?'.
I said I was a fishermans friend, she didn't suck me though but she was one of those that spat when talking.

Me and a mate were in a bar and this lass was asking him what he did, he said he was a fisherman, she said, 'What about you?'.
I said I was a fishermans friend, she didn't suck me though but she was one of those that spat when talking.
Probably a ventriloquist? She could drink a pint whilst singing God Save the Queen

Back