victor moses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not convinced about him. He's good, and would be a decent addition at the right price, but don't think he'll ever be a top player so would be loathed to pay top player money.

If we need to replace Sess, I'd sooner see us change our set up with a couple of new signings than try and replace like-with-like.

Why would a player who might not be good enough to get in our current team and, if he did, wouldn't offer a massive improvement on what we already have, be our number one target?

Can we not have someone who is a top quality striker as our number one target?

If they go down we'd get him I reckon.

As it looks like they're now staying up I reckon he'll stay there.

This sadly.

I don't see why people are saying as Sess's replacement though. MON will work his magic and we will keep him. If we managed to get Moses it would work like this:

Cattermole A Colback

Moses SSSSPACEEEMcClean

Sess

A new striker​

This sadly.

I don't see why people are saying as Sess's replacement though. MON will work his magic and we will keep him. If we managed to get Moses it would work like this:

Cattermole A Colback

Moses SSSSPACEEEMcClean

Sess

A new striker​

Excellent! Here's today's first winner of the 'drop the midfielder who is our joint top scorer and replace him with someone who has scored and assisted about half as often' posting prize.

So, apart from scoring half as often and assisting half as often, and not appearing to be quite so keen to work back and tackle as Larsson, this looks a belting plan!

Excellent! Here's today's first winner of the 'drop the midfielder who is our joint top scorer and replace him with someone who has scored and assisted about half as often' posting prize.

So, apart from scoring half as often and assisting half as often, and not appearing to be quite so keen to work back and tackle as Larsson, this looks a belting plan!

Never paid that much attention to this side of his game before, but Moses worked his socks off last night.

Great at taking people on but rubbish at decision making.

His shooting is a bit wayward too, I think it took him 40-odd shots before he scored his first goal this season. He looks to be improving every week to me though in every aspect. He'd be inconsistent and our fans wouldn't like that but I'd sign him tomorrow. The potential is there

Never paid that much attention to this side of his game before, but Moses worked his socks off last night.

His shooting is a bit wayward too, I think it took him 40-odd shots before he scored his first goal this season. He looks to be improving every week to me though in every aspect. He'd be inconsistent and our fans wouldn't like that but I'd sign him tomorrow. The potential is there

For how much?

Did Moses try any harder or look more of a threat than the likes of Gomez, Di Santo and Beausejour? Don't get me wrong, he's a half decent player who might get into our starting XI, but won't actually improve it. I'd like us to buy better than him.

Would larsson have scored and assisted as much in wigans side? Moses is a much better footballer than larsson

He's not, Andy.:lol:

Watched Victor when he played in his school team, before going to Palace. He was outstanding...other teams reguarly stuck two defenders on him. Made no difference...still ripped 'em apart.
Don't know about now but he was a nice, polite Lad back then who loved his football and was very, very good at it.

Love to see him at ours.

I knew 3 'outstanding' players at school. All went to different clubs but only one made it in the lower leagues, so being good at school level doesn't prove much

He looks half decent now as he's playing for Wigan so it's easy to shine. Much like when N Zogbia there. ie He is shite too!

For how much?

Did Moses try any harder or look more of a threat than the likes of Gomez, Di Santo and Beausejour? Don't get me wrong, he's a half decent player who might get into our starting XI, but won't actually improve it. I'd like us to buy better than him.

Well I was watching Moses with more interest than the others tbh, all the Wigan side worked their balls off for the cause so It'd be unfair to single one out. Moses was the stand out Footballer though, he was a pain in the arse for the Arsenal defence all game.

As for the price, I haven't got a clue

When you're comparing him to world's greatest Ben Arfa I guess Moses would look quite shite in comparison.

I didn't compare him to Ben Arfa, but it's nice that you see someone who plays for your rival team as the worlds greatest (which I don't). Very commendable!

I knew 3 'outstanding' players at school. All went to different clubs but only one made it in the lower leagues, so being good at school level doesn't prove much

He looks half decent now as he's playing for Wigan so it's easy to shine. Much like when N Zogbia there. ie He is shite too!

I'd take N'Zogbia n'all

Dunno about that like. He's a cracking player, but too temperamental, bit like ben arfa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back