Victims of violent assaults

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm always the innocent victim man.

I'm sure that is always the case. I would perhaps therefore suggest you stop going to places on night outs that are full of radge packets who give you a shoeing for no alledged reason.

How come they are always 'afraid to go out the house again', 'afraid to be in social situations' etc etc, is this a stock response for the courts to get extra sympathy/compensation?

Depends what support they get. I had good support so I was able to get over what happened and get back on with my life. Sadly not everyone is so lucky.

The police encourage you to make a statement so the perpetrator gets a longer sentence. That's what happened when I was burgled but I didn't fill it in because I wasn't afraid to be in the house etc. They asked me to speak to the Echo as well but I just said it was an inconvenience rather than something that frightened me. Instead the Echo reported it as a 'Gadget Raid'.:lol:
I got jumped at an away match back in the eighties and it did make me twitchy in situations where I wouldn't have battered an eyelid previously. I am soft as clarts mind.

I think it's cos things effect different people in different ways.

How come they are always 'afraid to go out the house again', 'afraid to be in social situations' etc etc, is this a stock response for the courts to get extra sympathy/compensation?

I've been brayed to fuck several times now and love nothing more than getting out the house and back into social situations.

Can't wait to get out and find the fucker(s) :lol:

I've been brayed to fuck several times now and love nothing more than getting out the house and back into social situations.
Surely this is over and above the average?

I got brayed all over on the railway tracks in broad daylight next to Chester road when they were cycle paths before the metro went in for no reason when I was 16 by a large group of lads I'd never seen before. Properly messed with my head and killed any confidence I had through most my 20's. I wasn't badly hurt and The rational part of my brain knew the chances of it happening again were remote, but there's always a little nagging voice at the back that says you might not get off as likely next time. It's does get inside and eat away at you.

I got brayed all over on the railway tracks in broad daylight next to Chester road when they were cycle paths before the metro went in for no reason when I was 16 by a large group of lads I'd never seen before. Properly messed with my head and killed any confidence I had through most my 20's. I wasn't badly hurt and The rational part of my brain knew the chances of it happening again were remote, but there's always a little nagging voice at the back that says you might not get off as likely next time. It's does get inside and eat away at you.
I'm pretty sure it was built to improve transport links mate.

Because everyone is different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back