Vic and Bob’s Big Night Out

Bit annoyed about it.

Logon or register to see this image

I got an email from my mate asking me why the seats were not taken. Dropped her an email and I got nowt back.

I went. Seats weren't allocated. They filled up and turned everyone else away. I was two people behind the cut off unfortunately but they took the barcode from the tickets and promised to send out new ones for the next series.

I had tickets for the filming of the new show. Offered them on here free. @CatRyan took them. @Ghandi Floss wanted them but as cat had asked first I gave them to her. Got an email the next day asking me why nobody turned up. Bit shit that like.

Honestly? What an absolute waste.

Partly my fault for dithering when they were first offered, but I was right up it once I knew we could make it.

Just saying mate, it’s probably more of your shit stirring.
Ghandi floss actually asked for the ticket before cat ryan on the thread, I remember the thread well as I couldn't believe he agreed to give the ticket to cat rather than Ghandi who clearly asked first.

Ghandi floss actually asked for the ticket before cat ryan on the thread, I remember the thread well as I couldn't believe he agreed to give the ticket to cat rather than Ghandi who clearly asked first.
That’s because you’re incapable of understanding the way politeness works. Ghandi asked about them but didn’t know if he could make it. Cat said she could definitely make it so took them. It wasn’t that difficult

That’s because you’re incapable of understanding the way politeness works. Ghandi asked about them but didn’t know if he could make it. Cat said she could definitely make it so took them. It wasn’t that difficult
Looks like you’ve been vindicated.

You can hopefully go and take Ghandi with you when they get reissued.

Looks like you’ve been vindicated.

You can hopefully go and take Ghandi with you when they get reissued.
I wouldn't say vindicated, I think the thread has been deleted but if you see it you will see that he clearly snubbed Ghandi, I felt really sorry for him.

@Ghandi Floss will back me up.

Stop being a knob.

You should be sent tickets automatically for the new series. I was really grateful for them. They just had a cut off point. Absolutely loads of people were kicking off but the tickets clearly say that that can happen.
I took the day off and went early too but there were people queuing hours before to make sure they got in.

You should be sent tickets automatically for the new series. I was really grateful for them. They just had a cut off point. Absolutely loads of people were kicking off but the tickets clearly say that that can happen.
I took the day off and went early too but there were people queuing hours before to make sure they got in.
Mental. They sent me an email saying that I didn’t turn up and that it has a detrimental effect on the filming of the show :lol:

Pleased you enjoyed.

Mental. They sent me an email saying that I didn’t turn up and that it has a detrimental effect on the filming of the show :lol:

Pleased you enjoyed.

You can reply saying the barcodes were handed in when entry was refused and that you were promised automatic tickets for the next performance

OOOSHY is correct. I had to check the wife could get the day off first, and by that time Cat had nipped in. No hardship.
Yeah that's a fact but I just thought he could have gave you a chance as you were very convincing that you wanted the tickets and within a matter of minutes he shut you out and that's why I felt sorry for you marra. Many people on here know you are a huge fan of Vic & Bob so I was just hoping you got the tickets and I felt a bit disappointed with the results that's all.

Back