Veganuary

How are you measuring this?
Measure what? The aches and pains? Not sure i can really other than see if I notice a difference in myself.
I've already cut down right down on sugar, changed to Almond and oat milk and no bread at all.
Guess I'm just trying to clean my diet right up.

Last edited:
Measure what? The aches and pains? Not sure i can really other than see if I notice a difference in myself.
I've already cut down right down on sugar, changed to Almond and oat milk and no bread at all.
Guess I'm just trying to clean my diet right up.
Inflammation. Didn’t know if you were getting blood work done. Just seems to be the latest buzzword thrown about, it’s my understanding that inflammation markers go down if you lose weight, go up if you gain weight, regardless of the diet you use to do that.

Inflammation. Didn’t know if you were getting blood work done. Just seems to be the latest buzzword thrown about, it’s my understanding that inflammation markers go down if you lose weight, go up if you gain weight, regardless of the diet you use to do that.
Well, I certainly don't need to loose weight. I'm 40 now, and weigh 10.7 stone currently. I'm decent shape, but very slim. I've tried all ways to put on weight, my genetics won't seem to let me haha. Time in the gym seems to keep a bit muscle mass on. Loose weight once I stop. Its the recovery that seems to take longer now. I had a nasty accident about 15 year ago and nearly lost my right hand. Most certainly have arthritis in my hand, especially my fingers. I'm starting to get occasional pain in my elbow now, and recently my shoulder. If I pig out on shite food I do notice the pain can get worse, especially in my elbow. I guess All these documentaries I've been watching have just encouraged me and my girlfriend to try something new. Eating healthy as possible might help. Really hope it does. There's no way all the processing of meat can be good for you?

Back