Vegans cause traditional Pie and Mash shop to close down

He said "there’s nothing I can do."

Sell vegan shit food instead of traditional shit food ?

Because he is too stubborn to diversify.

Them vegans would be all over it if he produced vegan pie and mash, they'd be doing all his advertising for him through showing off on instagram with their "traditional" vegan pie and mash.

:lol:

Saw this on Angry People in Local Newspapers, yesterday.
For a 128 year old bloke, he's looking well.

Standard scratter "England" flags in his window mind. That would put me off for starters.

Whilst I understand that the St. George's Cross has been used and associated with highly inflammatory groups and causes, I believe this comment is a tad arrogant and snobbish.

Nevertheless, to indirectly blame vegans for closing his business is abject nonsense. Vegans do not even account for any meaningful percentage of the population.

Whilst I understand that the St. George's Cross has been used and associated with highly inflammatory groups and causes, I believe this comment is a tad arrogant and snobbish.

Nevertheless, to indirectly blame vegans for closing his business is abject nonsense. Vegans do not even account for any meaningful percentage of the population.
I think he means having two huge flags draped inside the window so you can’t even see inside to see that it’s a shithole.

Subtle ones either side of the sign or something wouldn’t stop me going in. Two flags in the windows would certainly put me off.

The local market is literally telling him what they want and he won't listen.

And of course if he did vegan pie and mash he might be onto the big thing - the local "gentry" could put on fake Cockney accents and tuck into their pie and mash thinking how cool they were.

Back