Vegan

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 40035

Vulcan Rastafarian Pastafarian or Veggie or other?

I've always enjoyed my diet and making rules on what you eat sounds wrong, yep Vulcans want to live long and prosper as standard \/

A good old vegan thread :lol:

Couldn't do it myself, never would. Happy for others to choose, but don't force it on others.

Vulcan Rastafarian Pastafarian or Veggie or other?

I've always enjoyed my diet and making rules on what you eat sounds wrong, yep Vulcans want to live long and prosper as standard \/

I'll be honest mate, I haven't eaten meat in about 12 years but if this is the patter you are coming out with because you aren't, I'd get a steak down your neck.

If this is an attempt to get people to go vegan I think butchers up and down the country will be overjoyed

There a few who seem to want us all to know that they are Vegans.
On Strava, there are a number of people who are in Vegan cycling clubs, and other's go further and change their names, or include the word Vegan in their name.
Joe bloggs (Vegan).
Seems like attention seeking in a mild sort of way.
I think i'll start a Strava or even FB group called "The lager and pie club". Or fish and chip cyclists.

On Strava, there are a number of people who are in Vegan cycling clubs, and other's go further and change their names, or include the word Vegan in their name.
Joe bloggs (Vegan).
I think i'll start a Strava or even FB group called "The lager and pie club". Or fish and chip cyclists.

That is weird mind.

Joe bloggs (Vegan).

Sign me up

You never find out someone is a vegan and say oh I never knew that, they make sure everyone within that and adjoining time zones are aware of their vegan identity

I've been in a vegan Chinese restaurant in London. It was very good! All the soya stuff was shaped and textured to look like real meat.

I've been in a vegan Chinese restaurant in London. It was very good! All the soya stuff was shaped and textured to look like real meat.

I've had vegan food and you're right, it can be tasty - but I don't understand why people who are so against the idea of eating meat would want their food to be shaped and textured like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back