Vauxhall may close their UK factories

Status
Not open for further replies.

i would like to say i am surprised, but then again i would just be lieing

If the French government carry out their plan of selling their 20% stake of Renault to Nissan then Nissan would become majority shareholders and Renault can go fuck themselves surely?
All depends, how many Nissan/Renault directors are French?

All depends, how many Nissan/Renault directors are French?

the blokes at the top wont give a toss about politics, they will do whatever makes the most money. post brexit britain will be an attractive proposition on one hand as it will be very pro business. try laying off a couple of thousand workers in france, it takes literally years.

This thread is about Vauxhall mate

why don't we give them some of the money off the side of that bus?
Erm because we are still in the European Union and are stilling paying in?

FYI - Opel is a German based company..... so we should give them money should we?

That's because Britain’s labour laws make it easier to get rid of employees as part of an enlarged company that is seeking to save money and boost profitability.

Must be why alot of companies were able to just fuck off abroad over the years.
Not so great Britain.

You can't link it to the Brexit result (as tempting as it is as a Remainer) they've been seemingly falling on their arse for 10 years and living on borrowed time anyway.

:lol: fair enough, probably a bit silly of you to mention Nissan in your opening post there then.
Snowflake shitting yourself about little comments on the internet

Erm because we are still in the European Union and are stilling paying in?

FYI - Opel is a German based company..... so we should give them money should we?
:D

Alright snowflake calm down

I don't think any of those are reasons why they will never see the money on the side of that bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back