Vaux Site

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Vaux site work restarts
Northern Spire bridge to officially open next month

A good news day for SCC, must be shite for the moaners they'll have to nitpick something small to reel in their misery over :cool:

I agree the numbers are hard to estimate but we made £30 million which all that counts to some people. Which is fair comment but anyone there who is in the business of holding events and looking to have a major event up here would have a different view.

Vaux site work restarts
Northern Spire bridge to officially open next month

A good news day for SCC, must be shite for the moaners they'll have to nitpick something small to reel in their misery over :cool:
Away say WDSC man. Only been said a few times on this thread. You missed the word “late” off both of your examples.

Last edited:
I agree the numbers are hard to estimate but we made £30 million which all that counts to some people. Which is fair comment but anyone there who is in the business of holding events and looking to have a major event up here would have a different view.

Away say WDSC man. Only been said a few times on this thread. You missed the word “late” off both of your examples.
Haway not Away.

For me too. I'm back again soon for 2 weeks. :cool:

Dunno why you have a problem with me working away. Did you spend all your time in the army at Sunderland barracks?
Aye up mentioning the forces again.
And I ain’t got a problem in you working away mate. It works out well for us locals tbf.

Well Done Sunderland Council!

Good to see that the £1billion+ that they have secured for redevelopment in recent years is coming to fruition

Back