Vaux Life

I want
Well Done Sunderland Council, I say.

Moan moan moan

For Vaux I think this will be it.

Siglion site covers some of the other stuff - Home
Ta mate.

Fuck me, that Chapelgarth development is huge! I just hope there's still plenty of work in the North East for people to be able to afford them.

Used to love taking the kids up Seaburn, but as they got older, there was nothing there for them other than the fantastic beach. It's great to see plans for regeneration. Hopefully by the time I've got grandkids the place will be established as a top seaside resort.

I want

Ta mate.

Fuck me, that Chapelgarth development is huge! I just hope there's still plenty of work in the North East for people to be able to afford them.

Used to love taking the kids up Seaburn, but as they got older, there was nothing there for them other than the fantastic beach. It's great to see plans for regeneration. Hopefully by the time I've got grandkids the place will be established as a top seaside resort.

:)

I want

Ta mate.

Momentum is key. Develop begets development

If you mean that reads like moaning, you're wrong, its a comment, just because it doesn't agree with your thinking doesn't mean its moaning.

It doesn't 'sound' like anything, unless you're using Dragon software, if so I apologise

Moan moan moan.

Change the record, mood hoover

I want

Ta mate.

Bet Chapelgarth is a lovely development. 13.5 hectares of green space, a park and ponds....sounds leafy

Last edited:
I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too.....

Cool looking website though
I agree. Well done.

If they would like it proof reading for the benefit of our communte (SIC) I will be happy to correct that and the other errors.

They have given themselves an extra month? Must have changed the spec?
Either way I’m over the moon. The council and its partners are gonna be all over the place trying to fill this place up mind. Wonder which branch of the council get moved to balance the numbers? Can’t take them out the software centre that would leave that low on numbers. Still.
Ermmmmm Gentoo maybe?
Definitely siglion I reckon
The uni?
Either way I’m over the moon (av already said that).
@Boris Bear will have all the answers especially if the question is what’s your four favourite letters of the alphabet.
W
D
S
C
# momentum

I'm not moaning you bell, I said it looks good - the website falls into the old trap of form over function, overly designed and unclear to those less au fait with website mapping then others
A visual kick in the plums for council fans desperate to read the information on the site

The cool hipsters that design is aimed at wouldn't be seen dead reading it

Double fail

Back