VAR

Last edited:
Exactly what I said, if you article you read the article properly he says it will bad if one team wins the league by too much of a margin and wants the title to go down to the wire.

Difference is City are a behemoth who can go 15+ wins on the bounce and Liverpool have form for letting a 6+ point gap slide.

They are doing their best to see them safe as houses no doubt about it.

Difference is City are a behemoth who can go 15+ wins on the bounce and Liverpool have form for letting a 6+ point gap slide.

So for years the powers of be were giving the big sides all the decisions, now they purposely trying to stop the big side ( Man City from winning it:lol:

Don’t suppose they is any chance they just give the decisions how they see them and get some right some wrong whoever the side is, and Liverpool have had some luck, or is everything corrupt and just in favour of Liverpool?

I suppose the fact you are a Everton fan has nothing to do with your opinions either!

Last edited:
There is no corruption our bias with var, it’s just the fact they are using it so poorly and 1 weeks decisions are different from the next weeks even though the same scenario pops up, all the fools calling for var yous have your wish and it is not helping 1 bit, the day won’t turn away and admit it’s ruining the game, so get used to it our like me any game we are involved in either var I will not put a penny into the game

So for years the powers of be were giving the big sides all the decisions, now they purposely trying to stop the big side ( Man City from winning it:lol:

Don’t suppose they is any chance they just give the decisions how they see them and get some right some wrong whoever the side is, and Liverpool have had some luck, or is everything corrupt and just in favour of Liverpool?

I suppose the fact you are a Everton fan has nothing to do with your opinions either!

You think I somehow like Mancs in your response.

Man City are new money - Kopites and Utd are the old boys who a generation of glory hunters in the footballing world and authority have grown up supporting hence their world wide fanbase.

City are a big club against the rest of us but they aint one of the old boys like them, Real, Bayern, Barca etc.

You think I somehow like Mancs in your response.

Man City are new money - Kopites and Utd are the old boys who a generation of glory hunters in the footballing world and authority have grown up supporting hence their world wide fanbase.

City are a big club against the rest of us but they aint one of the old boys like them, Real, Bayern, Barca etc.

I have no idea what that has to do with the point we have been discussing.

Man City sure got another VAR decision against them there

Absolutely ridiculous decision using horizontal lines that are invisible to the naked eye. Any sane person can see the Chelsea Defender is playing him onside, yet an invisible line shows an armpit hair being offside and it’s not given.

If anyone can explain to me how that is an advantage which should make it offside. It’s stupid and it’s ruining the game.

Not sure about a conspiracy, but the VAR decision not to award a City pen in the Liverpool v City game a fortnight ago was a shocker in my opinion.

Had it been for Liverpool in front of the Kop, it’s given all day long.

Not sure about a conspiracy, but the VAR decision not to award a City pen in the Liverpool v City game a fortnight ago was a shocker in my opinion.

Had it been for Liverpool in front of the Kop, it’s given all day long.

The last sentence is a load of bollocks imo, considering whoever makes the decision with VAR is not even there, so why will the Kop make any difference.

Last edited:
Just seem the palace disallowed goal, there is 100 percent a push, it has no bearing on the goal, ayew should not of pushed him and it gave the var officials a decision to make, its the wrong decision but ayew should never of had his hands up, on the other hand Virgil put his hands on the palace defender when Liverpool score there 2nd, palace player falls over and nothing, correct decision imo but there the inconsistency is for me what’s doing my head in

Last edited:
Just saw the Leicester penalty. No doubt there is a touch, I just don't understand how a penalty can be given when Ndidi puts his foot 20 cms ro his right, in no way a natural way of running or dribbling. That is simulation to me, in the same way that dragging your foot to let the defender get a touch is.

Back