Vaping Mod Recommendations Needed

Vaping is cheap and you can generally do it in pubs as long as you ask. But the problem is you still pile the pounds on as it is more or less the same as not smoking. About 3 years ago i started going on 20 mile walks but I didn't lose any weight because I was only vaping.
Of course in your case 9007, you will make the real Pinza look like a smokless 3,300 hp diesel

To be honest I have weighed my self but I’ll have put on close towards a stone.
Is Baping actually worth it? Surely packing in full stop is the way to go.
You are 100% correct, have a look at yourself in a shop window as you vape, time tge government stepped in, worse than any diesel.

Eh ? Obviously if you have never smoked you will not put weight on when you stop smoking :rolleyes:
I wouldn’t anyway, no kid, getyour metabolism up and keep it up, I am 71, broken back, two knackered knees and a recently fractured pelvis. Still go to gym, you don’t have to kill yourself, honestly. Smoking produces carbon monoxide because it’s burnt with insufficient oxygen. CO is absorbed much more readily into the bloodstream than oxygen. The brain senses you are short of oxygen so tells the heart to beat faster, that keeps the weight off, you have to do similar without smoking. I weigh the same now as when I was 21. It isn’t hard.

I wouldn’t anyway, no kid, getyour metabolism up and keep it up, I am 71, broken back, two knackered knees and a recently fractured pelvis. Still go to gym, you don’t have to kill yourself, honestly. Smoking produces carbon monoxide because it’s burnt with insufficient oxygen. CO is absorbed much more readily into the bloodstream than oxygen. The brain senses you are short of oxygen so tells the heart to beat faster, that keeps the weight off, you have to do similar without smoking. I weigh the same now as when I was 21. It isn’t hard.

Some of them blue pills will sort that out ;)

Had one of them and it simply packed in for no apparent reason and a mates did the same thing.

Had that happen on an some earlier ones (rx200) which simply bricked themselves one day for no reason. Returned to them no problem each time. Got the rx2\3 about 16 months ago and it hasn’t had any issues at all - I think it used to get ejuice leaking in to it from the Clieto Fatboy tank mind. I changed to the Exo tanks and haven’t had any problems since.

Thought about vaping before packing in 4 weeks ago, decided to just go cold turkey, it’s hard work but starting to see the benefits off now. I’m about £200 better off and I don’t stink :lol:
Downsides are the 2 weeks of your body clearing the shit from your lungs and the fact that I’m continuously eating.
My best mate put a lot of weight on after giving up smoking. 2 years later they take up vaping to help them slim, and now 2 more years on, they're still massive, but way out of pocket on the vaping kit.
Be realistic, and if you do put on weight, excercise, and eat less.

Like starting to learn IT all over again. What’s the best model? My wife is a no smoking advisor and she’s getting down to the dregs, she could pass it on. In the long term almost all end up on the tabs.

The mod tends to make little difference where giving up is concerned imo (I am no expert at the giving up bit for sure), the most important bit is getting a flavour you can cope without fags with and a tank or cart which doesn’t feel unnatural to draw on. I have vaped on and off, failing to give up for years :lol: I have however, recently found a flavour to change that after trying a lot of different ones over time. I am currently repeat vaping Matata by Twelve Monkeys - it is Grape and Apple but is one of the few I have found where the expelling of the vape tastes bitter rather than sweet and it tends to not leave a sugary taste in the mouth. I used to try replicating the Tobacco flavour but found the unnatural sweetness would see me returning to fags shortly.

That isn't how it works when you stop smoking. As far as i understand it when you smoke for like 20 years it changes your metabolism and of course blocks the calories or whatever it is that puts weight on. When you stop suddenly the weight goes on and it is more difficult to get rid of than weight you had put on due to just stuffing your face but never having smoked. And of course for the first few weeks you lose your temper a lot.

The mod tends to make little difference where giving up is concerned imo (I am no expert at the giving up bit for sure), the most important bit is getting a flavour you can cope without fags with and a tank or cart which doesn’t feel unnatural to draw on. I have vaped on and off, failing to give up for years :lol: I have however, recently found a flavour to change that after trying a lot of different ones over time. I am currently repeat vaping Matata by Twelve Monkeys - it is Grape and Apple but is one of the few I have found where the expelling of the vape tastes bitter rather than sweet and it tends to not leave a sugary taste in the mouth. I used to try replicating the Tobacco flavour but found the unnatural sweetness would see me returning to fags shortly.
this is true and the benefit is with so many flavours and tanks on the market theres a combination out there for everyone..... your next logical step is to copy the juice and make your own and use a rebuildable tank;)...... cost you buttons then

this is true and the benefit is with so many flavours and tanks on the market theres a combination out there for everyone..... your next logical step is to copy the juice and make your own and use a rebuildable tank;)...... cost you buttons then

Are you watching me? :lol: I’ve just got the Aspire RTA for the Exo but haven’t used it as yet (arrived mid-week from Amazon) - was actually watching some videos on YouTube just this morning. Haven’t been to bothered on trying to replicate the flavour yet though, will have to give that some research :idea:

Are you watching me? :lol: I’ve just got the Aspire RTA for the Exo but haven’t used it as yet (arrived mid-week from Amazon) - was actually watching some videos on YouTube just this morning. Haven’t been to bothered on trying to replicate the flavour yet though, will have to give that some research :idea:
plenty of recipes out there if you google it.....seems fairly straight forward
e-liquid-recipes.com

That isn't how it works when you stop smoking. As far as i understand it when you smoke for like 20 years it changes your metabolism and of course blocks the calories or whatever it is that puts weight on. When you stop suddenly the weight goes on and it is more difficult to get rid of than weight you had put on due to just stuffing your face but never having smoked. And of course for the first few weeks you lose your temper a lot.
No, speed up your metabolism and the fat will go. A bit of dietry control will help. Smokers, like brexutears have many reasons why they should keep on smoking. There are no returns from brexit, which is why it’s not talked about. The returnsfrom smoking, copd, arteries, high blood pressure, heart problems, strokes, my father had and died with a tab in his hand, then there is matter of cancer anywhere in the alimentary canal. Do yourself a favour,what have you tried do far? I mean that in the best possible way.

Fortunately, I am not a smoker and I know how hard it can be,in my younger days people just stopped. Often after a medical shock.

Some of them blue pills will sort that out ;)
Maybe that is why, even at my age, I don’t need them - yet!

Last edited:

Back