Vaping Mod Recommendations Needed

carboncat

Full Back
I have the Kaos Spectrum and it was fine until this morning. Now it won't charge off the sub which I use at my desk.

I have since discovered that sub charging is frowned upon.

I wondered if now might be a good time to get a different mod and keep the Kaos Spectrum for a back up.

I have the Kaos Spectrum and it was fine until this morning. Now it won't charge off the sub which I use at my desk.

I have since discovered that sub charging is frowned upon.

I wondered if now might be a good time to get a different mod and keep the Kaos Spectrum for a back up.
nowt wrong with on board charging its all ive ever done in 3 years the balance charging is decent these days tbh. These days my daily mod(one of many) is a voopoo drag its not a bad bit of kit and is very popular iirc they can be picked up for around £35 mine was a freebie. There is a huge amount of choice out there right now and most of them are pretty good tbh so I would look at how you vape in terms of power use and battery life and go with something you like the look of and will last you between charges, I would avoid SMOK as they dont have the best QC rep and a lot of their stuff looks a little silly imo
Voopoo
Ijoy
Wismec
tesla
Asmodus
Eleaf
Aspire
smoant
all solid tried and tested manufacturers among many

Thought about vaping before packing in 4 weeks ago, decided to just go cold turkey, it’s hard work but starting to see the benefits off now. I’m about £200 better off and I don’t stink :lol:
Downsides are the 2 weeks of your body clearing the shit from your lungs and the fact that I’m continuously eating.

How much weight have you put on ? When i went cold turkey in 2005 I went from 12.5 stone to 14 stone even though I seemed to be eating the same stuff.

im currently using a yosta livepor which cost peanuts from fast tech, problem is it would probably be a bit slow to get here if your old one is knackered.

$29.67 Authentic YOSTA Livepor 160W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-160W / 100-300'C(200-600'F) / 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Its the best mod I have owned, way better than the Alien I had previous.

Available in the uk here

YOSTA Livepor 160W TC Mod Black – £21.72

I would avoid SMOK as they dont have the best QC rep and a lot of their stuff looks a little silly imo

I have a box of broken SMOK mods which I may donate to a vaping museum one day. I think my record with one of theirs was an 0sub 40W which i dropped on the carpet and it cracked the display so it stopped working. I had it like 3 weeks.

Last edited:
How much weight have you put on ? When i went cold turkey in 2005 I went from 12.5 stone to 14 stone even though I seemed to be eating the same stuff.

Available in the uk here

YOSTA Livepor 160W TC Mod Black – £21.72

I have a box of broken SMOK mods which I may donate to a vaping museum one day. I think my record with one of theirs was an 0sub 40W which i dropped on the carpet and it cracked the display so it stopped working. I had it like 3 weeks.
the SMOK stuff is insanely popular mainly amongst bairns and as such their designs are all shiney metal and flashing lights these days
Logon or register to see this image

:confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:

To be honest I have weighed my self but I’ll have put on close towards a stone.
Is Baping actually worth it? Surely packing in full stop is the way to go.

I was in a rush and went in the shop and just asked them to give me a beginner set up. I knew I would learn as I went so now ready for something more functional.

Some good recommendations on here. Thank you.
check the reviews and if youve the time to wait buy from china gearbest, fastech, hotecig, 3fvape et al

To be honest I have weighed my self but I’ll have put on close towards a stone.
Is Baping actually worth it? Surely packing in full stop is the way to go.

Vaping is cheap and you can generally do it in pubs as long as you ask. But the problem is you still pile the pounds on as it is more or less the same as not smoking. About 3 years ago i started going on 20 mile walks but I didn't lose any weight because I was only vaping.

Buy a dummy, saves electricity, cheaper to run, does the same job and you don’t look like a Q6 working hard pulling coal wagons uphill. Saves you from copd as well, not that it matters?

Vaping is cheap and you can generally do it in pubs as long as you ask. But the problem is you still pile the pounds on as it is more or less the same as not smoking. About 3 years ago i started going on 20 mile walks but I didn't lose any weight because I was only vaping.
Youmustn’t have been walking fast enough. Never smoked, not an ounce of fat. Get some lean muscle, burns the fat as you sit.

Wismec Reuleux Rx2/3 in 2 battery config.
Like starting to learn IT all over again. What’s the best model? My wife is a no smoking advisor and she’s getting down to the dregs, she could pass it on. In the long term almost all end up on the tabs.

Last edited:

Back