Vaping: DIY Vape juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone worried that vaping might have unforeseen side effects further down the line? Like after ten years of solid vaping, your cock falls off or something?
I keep my eye on research as it comes out. Nothing all that frightening at the moment. The vast, vast, majority of vapers are either current or former smokers. With that in mind it's certainly safer than tobacco, anyone that suggests otherwise doesn't know shit from clay.

My Kanger Subtank Plus is dead for some reason. Tried it on a different mod, replaced the coils, tries the RBA on a different kanger tank, swapped the pins etc. Nothing, just a constant "Check atomiser" message when I try to fire it up.

Was worried I would need to order a knock off from China with tanks being a max of 2ml now (my tank is 7ml), managed to get one from a UK based site no bother. :cool:

Last edited:
you dont have to get a china knock off

its still legal to import tanks over 2ml from outside the EU

I have a couple coming from fast tech next week

you dont have to get a china knock off

its still legal to import tanks over 2ml from outside the EU

I have a couple coming from fast tech next week
I got a proper one easily enough. Needed the same one as I have a cupboard full of pyrex tubes replacements.

Still a f***ing piss take that the max is 2ml now, a decent rig will go through that really quickly.

Had my current mod for about 18 months, was impressed with how much the prices have dropped on decent kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back