Vandalism at NYMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could something like crowd funding not help to get it repaired.

Used to love going on the santa clause train when i was a kid on the nymr.
Bloody morons doing this vandalism especially when its kept open by volunteers. (I assume thats still the case)

Eight teak carriages were vandalised at North Yorkshire Moors Railway. I've travelled that line several times before including in the said carriages and it's a fantastic day out. I can't understand why someone would get a thrill out of destroying something like this :cry::cry:

https://www.nymr.co.uk/Appeal/teak-set-appeal

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Something looks 'off' about that picture, why didn't they take the chocolate or cans? Must have been a straight case of vandalism.

Used to love going on the santa clause train when i was a kid on the nymr.
Bloody morons doing this vandalism especially when its kept open by volunteers. (I assume thats still the case)

Yes it's registered as a charity and a lot of volunteers help out.

Something looks 'off' about that picture, why didn't they take the chocolate or cans? Must have been a straight case of vandalism.
I'm guessing there were boxes of each type of chocolate and a load of cans so enough for them to nick and to chuck about like twats.

As for the vandalism, bunch of twats but never surprises me when shit like this happens

I'm guessing there were boxes of each type of chocolate and a load of cans so enough for them to nick and to chuck about like twats.

As for the vandalism, bunch of twats but never surprises me when shit like this happens
Like Becs said its really hard to understand why this would happen.

BBC local news earlier said they found 5 of them asleep in there first thing this morning! f***ing knacker bairns need a good shoeing.

Good work from Nick Berry and the Aidensfield village bobbies for catching them.

Anybody been on this train?

Was going to donate but may as well go on it in August sometime..

Good work from Nick Berry and the Aidensfield village bobbies for catching them.

Anybody been on this train?

Was going to donate but may as well go on it in August sometime..

Aye me it's a canny day out, tip................if you are not an anorak and don't plan on hanging out of the windows taking snaps and filming the whole journey , uprgrade to first class it's not that much more expensive and it saves you getting freezing card from the activities of the aforementioned "enthusiasts"

Aye me it's a canny day out, tip................if you are not an anorak and don't plan on hanging out of the windows taking snaps and filming the whole journey , uprgrade to first class it's not that much more expensive and it saves you getting freezing card from the activities of the aforementioned "enthusiasts"

Cheers which is the most scenic part?

Might just go from Grosmont to Whitby..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back