Vampire Home Video (Sunlun Timelapse)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13178
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing puff, should have done it on film

It looks great, how long have you been working on it?

That's fantastic that Andy lad. What's the music? I loved the way it didn't shy away from the city's industrial heritage, but rather celebrated it 'n' that. Top work fella - you must have nowt better to do.

f***ing superb. How did you move the camera on the timelapse? Have you got a motorised dolly?

Brilliant that! Really enjoyed it.

They need to start lighting up penshaw monument again like.[DOUBLEPOST=1377592230][/DOUBLEPOST]
f***ing puff, should have done it on film

It looks great, how long have you been working on it?
:lol: stab in the dark here but 4 years.

:lol: stab in the dark here but 4 years.

:lol:

Excellent stuff, I am being hypercritical here but some of the transitions didn't work well for me and might have been better re-sequenced?

Was the zooming done in post-production or was that on camera?
f***ing superb. How did you move the camera on the timelapse? Have you got a motorised dolly?

I could be wrong but I didn't notice any moves, just zooms and rotates.[DOUBLEPOST=1377598407][/DOUBLEPOST]
PS - Mods, YouTube Forum this shite.

Should be in the SMB really, deserves a bigger audience

Enjoyed that Andy, but no SOL???

mag[DOUBLEPOST=1377598671][/DOUBLEPOST]
:lol:

Excellent stuff, I am being hypercritical here but some of the transitions didn't work well for me and might have been better re-sequenced?

Was the zooming done in post-production or was that on camera?

I could be wrong but I didn't notice any moves, just zooms and rotates.[DOUBLEPOST=1377598407][/DOUBLEPOST]

Should be in the SMB really, deserves a bigger audience

I posted a link, and there is another thread too

some effort gone into that. Well done mate. Now do one about somewhere nice, like Durham.

Some great scenes in there, Aurora just before three minute mark as well. Music goes great with the clips - reminded me of Croc Dundee music.

Cheers for the (mostly) :lol: kind words! Song is All Day Breakfast by 'Jel' - I'd never heard of it until a friend suggested it. Seems to work well enough.

I'm waiting for them to turn the SoL spotlights on before I shoot anything there! Autumn is around the corner so I'll be starting the next one soon...Might do a Durham one too now it's been suggested. Got a fair bit of footage from Weardale from when I lived up that way too, just need a few more scenes for it to be decent.

Absolutely incredible that. Deserves a much wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back