Valve Complete - Steam £3

Wish they'd make Left 4 Dead 3.

check out killing floor 2

when it was released it was pretty linnear, you just fought waves of zombies until a boss on different maps. But they have added more objective based ones adding some story.

I hadntplayed it for a while but tried during the week, they amount of new content they have added surprised me, for a small developer they are on the ball with updates and events they hold. Put most AAA developers to shame.

Think I only paid about a fiver for it but I have made about £40 selling skins on the steam market I got from drops.

check out killing floor 2

when it was released it was pretty linnear, you just fought waves of zombies until a boss on different maps. But they have added more objective based ones adding some story.

I hadntplayed it for a while but tried during the week, they amount of new content they have added surprised me, for a small developer they are on the ball with updates and events they hold. Put most AAA developers to shame.

Think I only paid about a fiver for it but I have made about £40 selling skins on the steam market I got from drops.
Yeah I have it on PS4, it's a great game and they're still adding free stuff :cool:
"I never did get those skis back from Bethany" :D

Last edited:

Back