Valheim

i tried it last night but wasn't really in the mood so only played for a half hour. The building system looks pretty good so I'll definately give it another look.

i tried it last night but wasn't really in the mood so only played for a half hour. The building system looks pretty good so I'll definately give it another look.

Played 4 hours so far. I really like it. Building system is very intuitive and I like the fact you can restore abandoned structures as well.

Killed the first boss which was class. Best 4 hours I've played on an early access game.

Played 4 hours so far. I really like it. Building system is very intuitive and I like the fact you can restore abandoned structures as well.

Killed the first boss which was class. Best 4 hours I've played on an early access game.

yeah it took a little while for me but finally clicked last night.

I did that first boss last night and he got stuck on a rock so I just peppered him with arrows, with hindsight it was bit of a shame and I hope they fix the pathfinding. I ventured into the Black Forest last night to see what the deal was, the trees were quite thick and it was nighttime so I couldn't see much but as I was making my way through a giant troll's face appeared through the trees and freaked the fuck out of me. I think I might upgrade my gear before I head back.

yeah it took a little while for me but finally clicked last night.

I did that first boss last night and he got stuck on a rock so I just peppered him with arrows, with hindsight it was bit of a shame and I hope they fix the pathfinding. I ventured into the Black Forest last night to see what the deal was, the trees were quite thick and it was nighttime so I couldn't see much but as I was making my way through a giant troll's face appeared through the trees and freaked the fuck out of me. I think I might upgrade my gear before I head back.

Was getting dark as I found the black forest. Heard a few intimidating noises and went back to my hut like a coward. Thinking I made the right choice there.

Nearly died from smoke from the fire in the hut like. Had no idea that was even a mechanic :lol:.

Certainly room for improvement. You definitely need to be able to deconstruct items or have them decay once dropped. Clothing etc.

Has 21k reviews on steam already. Seems it's hit a market nicely. Just hope they continue to add things and optimise.

Back