Valentines Day Plans

Valentine’s day - A day on which Mr. Al Capone ruined a romantic night out for many diners by massacring them.

Died of syphilis, he did. So there is some justice.

Intrigued on how you do that 😄
Pervert.

Picking our lass up from the airport later, I was going to cook something when we got in but I can't be arsed now so I'll just order something in.

Haven't seen her since Sunday, can't wait for the bairn to bed so we can both fall asleep watching some shite film.
Lovely

D’acqua for us lovebirds , might head in early and have a cheeky cocktail or two
Ah enjoy my favourite RTG couple.

Currently at the ice rink, be here til 7, promised my son a pizza on the way home to eat at home. He will get a margarita, me probably a Hawaiian or kebab meat one, get home and eat pizzas, him whilst on his PS, me whilst watching Leicester match.
Bossing the dad stakes right now.
Hawksmoor, my treat, then finding out where she's booked flights to for March.
Hope it’s somewhere nice.

Well I’m done and dusted. A bit tender but nowt to worry about.

Chinese later and a few beers.

We're away next week, I'm falling apart at the best of times so the strappings and supports I've got are ridiculous - hope your missus isn't too bad
Don’t get broken ! And enjoy :cool:
My ex missus dislocated her shoulder. Got a helicopter ride out of it.
:eek: Christ.....the full beans! How much did that cost you?
My Mrs got wrapped up in the blood wagon and skidoo’d down 370 euros!

Last edited:
had it done 4 months ago mate. It’s a walk in the park, seriously.
Best thing is you’ve got to have 20 ejaculations to prove it’s ok so it’s guaranteed 2o wanks or roll around 👍👍
Aye, piece of cake. Nice blonde as well.
Don’t get broken ! And enjoy :cool:

:eek: Christ.....the full beans! How much did that cost you?
My Mrs got wrapped up in the blood wagon and skidoo’d down 370 euros!
Insurance covered it but sure it was something like £6k.

Same as every other Friday. Kids to bed. Possibility of making love, depending on the mood. Few beers. She scuttles off to bed & I'll listen to a few tunes, pissed out of my brain. Man, I love Fridays.

Back