Vaccines

Would you happily get one knowing that its been rushed through, knowing how long these things usually take to develop.

Personally would i fuck....

Taking into account threat level and as you say hastily arranged...I'll certainly be looking at the fine print.
This is one of them threads where someone will hoy one of them gifs up with someone eating popcorn. I'd do it mesen but I don't know how.

:) :)

I'd take a polio cube no problem, took it when I was kid without any ill effect. It'll be worth keeping an eye on that aspect of research as it could be a useful intermediary until the current vaccines are fully tested.

Depends how much the government blackmailed us with lockdown measures etc. I'd prefer to wait, but anything to avoid living under restrictions forever.

As someone who is in a the at very high risk category of becoming seriously ill I'd have to take the chance with a vaccine. My immune system is almost non existent so not really much choice for me.

Would you happily get one knowing that its been rushed through, knowing how long these things usually take to develop.

Personally would i fuck....
Yep Those sadistic Oxford university academics cutting corners to launch an unsafe product into the marketplace all in the pursuit of money,

I wouldn't have any qualms about having it, but don't think they'll be in any rush to vaccinate me given my age & health.

Interesting that this is one of the vaccines used in trials.
There was a video about Coronvirus (not sure if the Dr meant Covid 19) and sepsis.
He was on about how big a killer sepsis is, I wonder how many are even aware of a vaccine that protects against the most common causes of meningitis and sepsis.
Adults
CDC recommends a MenACWY vaccine for adults if they:

• Have a rare type of immune disorder called complement component deficiency
  • Are taking a type of medicine called a complement inhibitor (for example, Soliris® or Ultomiris®)
  • Have a damaged spleen or their spleen has been removed
  • Have HIV
  • Are a microbiologist who is routinely exposed to Neisseria meningitidis
  • Are traveling to or residing in countries in which the disease is common
  • Are part of a population identified to be at increased risk because of a serogroup A, C, W, or Y meningococcal disease outbreak
  • Are not up to date with this vaccine and are a first-year college student living in a residence hall
  • Are a military recruit

Could this vaccine reduce the risk of Covid 19 leading to sepsis and ultimately death?

Yep Those sadistic Oxford university academics cutting corners to launch an unsafe product into the marketplace all in the pursuit of money,

First priority of vaccine companies is not safety, it's indemnity from prosecution for liability.

I’d be nowhere near the queue purely because I wouldn’t be a priority, unless they decide to do us selfish youngsters to stop us spreading it. Wouldn’t bother me having it though

Back