Vaccine Passports getting scrapped for large events

Can someone please explain to this rather simple oldie how you can “scrap” something that has never existed

Talk about a sensationalised headline!!!
Wonder if protests like this Unite For Freedom rally yesterday which saw thousands take to the streets, influence things?

Very little reporting of these types of protests by big media from what I gather.

Maybe just maybe they are not reported cos they don’t happen that often, just a thought!

Last edited:
Then they need to get vaccinated, simple as that. I'm fully vaccinated, would I shit be looking at going abroad right now but if I did I'd be happy to have a covid passport to prove that I'm not a germy covid riddled bastard that would be safe to allow into any country I chose ;) :lol:. I do understand jesting aside, they'll get their jabs man hew xx

It's realism.
Being double , triple or quadruple
Vaccinated doesn’t stop you carrying this
A lot of clowns actually don't appreciate the outcome of all this, it's getting harder to have sympathy
i was actually there (not in a participant manner) was sat in a boozer opposite them in Covent Garden. Bunch of noisy making hippy unwashed bells

Can someone please explain to this rather simple oldie how you can “scrap” something that has never existed

Talk about a sensationalised headline!!!

Maybe just maybe they are not reported cos they don’t happen that often, just a thought!

Semantics.
Its something that went out for consultation for consideration, then have decided against it.

Wonder if protests like this Unite For Freedom rally yesterday which saw thousands take to the streets, influence things?

Very little reporting of these types of protests by big media from what I gather.

Bunch of losers wasting a sunny afternoon at the weekend to congregate thinking they're freedom fighters.

If you want to go to a pub you can. If you want to go to a park or public gallery or nature reserve you can. These people can do all these things the rest of us are, but they choose to want to feel shackled.

Get a life.

Bunch of losers wasting a sunny afternoon at the weekend to congregate thinking they're freedom fighters.

If you want to go to a pub you can. If you want to go to a park or public gallery or nature reserve you can. These people can do all these things the rest of us are, but they choose to want to feel shackled.

Get a life.

The right to protest and make your voice heard is important as was this rally that saw thousands attend in London.

A lot of the signs I saw mentioned the Covid passport but in general the message seemed to invoke that people have had enough of these draconian lockdowns and won’t stand for anymore of this nonsense.

The right to protest and make your voice heard is important as was this rally that saw thousands attend in London.

A lot of the signs I saw mentioned the Covid passport but in general the message seemed to invoke that people have had enough of these draconian lockdowns and won’t stand for anymore of this nonsense.

Lockdowns have been effectively over for a while. People have been returning to normal life. The vaccine is working. The sun is out and people are enjoying their weekend. Yet these people are still crying.

What exactly are they worried about that the rest of the public, the vast majority are not? I bet most of these people are anti-vax and hadn't left their homes in a while either because these people get their information "research" from random youtube videos and obscure conspiracy sites.

The rest of the public, the vast majority, who wanted covid to be over as soon as possible did not make a scene out of themselves. Laurence Fox organised a "freedom rally" in London last month that got hyped up as a "silent majority". Who are really just an obnoxious minority. Proven by he getting just 1% of the vote of Londoners.

The government will want to benefit from tourism £££££ at some point this summer and foreign visitors wouldn’t have access to the NHS app, if I’m not mistaken? Can’t imagine the Tories allowing headlines featuring a load of non UK nationals cutting about at big events and whatnot while some unvaccinated Brits are left out in the cold - even the f***ing drones who refuse the jab.

For what it’s worth, I didn’t think it was a bad idea originally, but the more I thought of the double jabbed being welcomed back to further normality before I’ve even had a single dose the more I am against it. Been instructed to act unselfishly to save the lives of those now fully vaxxed for well over a year, so it’s fair either everyone waits to get back into events without certification or nobody waits and we all go back from 21 June. Id prefer the latter.

They're now back on the agenda

No jab, cant go to the match
Would make sense to see how the test events go.

Always thought it was a little strange, having big test events just before the 21st, like the test match this week and Download festival next week.

Last edited:
Paying a criminal for fakes is just cutting nose off to spite face given you can get a real one for free.

For people who choose not to take the vaccine but don’t appreciate their freedom to travel being hampered - a fake vax passport is an unfortunate solution.

Back