Vaccine Passports getting scrapped for large events

all my mates would love one dose nevermind two doses. Are they fuckheads?

vaccine passport is an act of fascism. Freedom should never be based on whether you have undergone a medical procedure.
Then they need to get vaccinated, simple as that. I'm fully vaccinated, would I shit be looking at going abroad right now but if I did I'd be happy to have a covid passport to prove that I'm not a germy covid riddled bastard that would be safe to allow into any country I chose ;) :lol:. I do understand jesting aside, they'll get their jabs man hew xx
How is it fascism man? Dear me.
It's realism.

Then they need to get vaccinated, simple as that. I'm fully vaccinated, would I shit be looking at going abroad right now but if I did I'd be happy to have a covid passport to prove that I'm not a germy covid riddled bastard that would be safe to allow into any country I chose ;) :lol:. I do understand jesting aside, they'll get their jabs man hew xx

It's realism.

I think you're thinking a vaccine passport is like a normal passport (used to leave the country) but it'll be stamped to say you've been vaccinated and then you can leave the country. A vaccine passport is more than being allowed to leave the country...

we've already determined that you've lost the plot.

We get it. You want 5 year olds masked up based on nothing and you want your government to enforce a medical procedure onto a population with the threat of the removal of freedom.

You mean YOU think I’ve lost the plot, but you’ve done little other than post whiny bullshit whenever you’ve graced this forum with your presence.

You’re a typical COVIDiot - young lad, thinks he’s clever, but in reality you know fuck all son, and your sports science degree isn’t going to help you when you’re hopelessly out of your depth.

Give up and some being an embarrassment to yourself

I think you're thinking a vaccine passport is like a normal passport (used to leave the country) but it'll be stamped to say you've been vaccinated and then you can leave the country. A vaccine passport is more than being allowed to leave the country...
What will my Covid passport get me then ? I'm curious.

I’m off to the Test match at Edgbaston in a couple of weeks which is now one of these pilot events and you have to have a negative test whether you’ve been vaccinated or not,so had a feeling this was coming

Back